I've been an actor pretty much all my life. I've been making short films as long as I had access to a recorder. What you'll find here are some of my more recent videos. I'll be making more as time goes on, but I'll also put up some "classics" from my younger years.

Relish

This is a short film made back in March. I'm tired of waiting for it to be "complete" according to Steve. It's what it is, and it's been seen and enjoyed by many, many folks. Firmament Films played a strong role in the post of this film, and a special thanks goes to Chris Moehr and Jamison Stokdyk for color correction and effects and for the amazing(as always) music respectively. This is not like the films I typically write. I wrote this as a filming challenge for director Stephen Abrahim. I gave him three days to plan and only five hours to film. Stephen is a hardcore Tarantino fan, so I wrote him something to appeal to his sensibility. The results aren't exactly what I'd anticipated, but it's a fun piece. It's violent and foul-mouthed. It's rated R, so you've been warned. So, here you go folks, enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment