I've been an actor pretty much all my life. I've been making short films as long as I had access to a recorder. What you'll find here are some of my more recent videos. I'll be making more as time goes on, but I'll also put up some "classics" from my younger years.

Filling In - Madison 48 Hour Film Prject 2012

It's that time of year again. Time for the 48! This year, I was only on writing duty (though I did get to voice a lil' something). Filling In is Firmament's idea of a fantasy, which was the genre we were given.

 For those unfamiliar, the 48 Hour Film Project is an independent film challenge. Crews have exactly 48 hours - not a minute more - to complete an entire film. At 6:30p.m. on Friday, teams draw their genre and are given three required elements, a prop, a line of dialogue, and a character. This year, we had these to work with: Prop - A suitcase Dialogue - "Watch and learn." Character: Tanner or Tammy Greene - Pharmaceutical Rep

This piece came together nicely. Awards will be handed out on Sunday. Fingers crossed. For now, enjoy Filling In.

Tempers flare as duties are left in the balance at the headquarters of mythological operatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment