I've been an actor pretty much all my life. I've been making short films as long as I had access to a recorder. What you'll find here are some of my more recent videos. I'll be making more as time goes on, but I'll also put up some "classics" from my younger years.

Tortoise Beats Hare



This was number two in my three Sunday videos made with Sierra. The Tortoise and Hare fable is a classic, but not in the sense that "Slow and steady wins the race" is a great moral (though it is of course). It's more of a classic because of good ol' Bugs Bunny. Another inspiration in the development of what makes me laugh is Looney Tunes. I can remember sitting in front of the tv for June Bugs every summer. I can still pop in my Looney Tunes dvd and just laugh. One of these days, I'd like to recreate the Bugs Bunny Baseball episode. As for this one, it was not exactly what I wanted. I had actually intended to dress up as a rabbit and Sierra as a turtle, but alas, time did not permit. Despite that, I still enjoy this one. Especially the ending. I totally had that coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment