I've been an actor pretty much all my life. I've been making short films as long as I had access to a recorder. What you'll find here are some of my more recent videos. I'll be making more as time goes on, but I'll also put up some "classics" from my younger years.

Spider-man Orders Dinner



Ah, a classic. I filmed this at Jason's apartment way back in 2004... Wow, was it really that long ago?... My favorite part about all this was that the pizza guy did not react at all. I hid the camera and ordered the pizza. I didn't know what I expected from the delivery guy, but this was great! He just handed that pizza over like, "Hey, I deliver to Spidey all the time." I edited it in no time at all and had it ready to watch that night. We were all chilling at Jay's and Heckel's. None of the guys had any idea what I was up to. Good times. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment