I've been an actor pretty much all my life. I've been making short films as long as I had access to a recorder. What you'll find here are some of my more recent videos. I'll be making more as time goes on, but I'll also put up some "classics" from my younger years.

Significant

A man's quest to free himself from his past is complicated by the ripple effect on his future. Caught by time's protectors, is his plan to change time intact or destroyed? When each second is significant, everything means something.

Written and directed by yours truly, this here is the product of fine work from the Firmament Films crew - Ryan Brooks behind the lense, Chris Moehr producing, Jesse Stokdyk as Beau, Jessica Moehr as Kari, Chad Halvorsen as Knox and editing this fine piece, the fantastic original musical score by Jamison Stokdyk, Cory Kaseman on sound, and help from Candace Ostler, Kris Schultz, Paul Ziech, and Wil Loper. We have just made it into the Tony Scott/Ridley Scott You Tube Film Festival. Who knows what that willl bring us, but one thing is for sure, this is only the beginning of this fascinating universe of time travel and mystery.
Watch here, or enjoy it in HIGH DEF on You Tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment