I've been an actor pretty much all my life. I've been making short films as long as I had access to a recorder. What you'll find here are some of my more recent videos. I'll be making more as time goes on, but I'll also put up some "classics" from my younger years.

Dangerous Summers

1/14/11 UPDATE! We were selected for the Beloit International Film Festival! That is, "Dangerous Summers" is an official selection in the shorts section of the festival with TWO showings! How about that, Award-Winning Filmmakers?

7/23/10 This is the film project I worked on for the 48-hour Film Festival in Madison. With Odin Cabal, I wrote up this little adventure.

Our short took four awards home:
Best Sound Design
Best Costuming
Best Editing (Way to go Chad!)
And the Audience Choice Award.
Well done to all involved. Can't wait for next fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment